18 credits

Students may specialize in Community Development, Human Resource Policy and Management, Homeland Security and Emergency Management, International and Comparative Public Administration, or Public Finance, Procurement, and Contract Management. NOTE: Students must have a “C” or better in all courses; a “C-“ is not acceptable.

PAD 6946, Public Administration Internship, may be used as an elective. Students with less than 3 years of professional (public/non-profit service at “analyst” or higher level) may be required by the admission committee to complete a public service internship.