- Top-Quality Faculty: The FIU MPA Faculty is the largest in South Florida and is the only full-time public administration department in Miami-Dade County. The majority of the program’s courses are taught by full-time FIU Public Administration professors who are also top scholars in the field of public administration.
- Top Quality NASPAA-Accredited Curriculum: FIU’s MPA program is accredited by The Network of Schools of Public Policy, Affairs, and Administration (NASPAA). The FIU MPA program is the only NASPAA-Accredited Program in Miami-Dade County.
- Top Quality Students: Our students are very well accomplished academically and professionally. The MPA program is very selective.
- Best Reputation in the Region : The US News and World Report ranks the MPA program at FIU the best in the South Florida region.
- Networking: Best Public Administration and Non-Profit Alumni Network in the Region.
- Quality Career Services: Access to FIU’s extensive Career Services Department provides students with the tools, skills and knowledge to be successful in today’s competitive job market. The Program has its own dedicated Career Development Coordinator housed in the Department of Public Administration.
- Public Service Internship Option: All students without sufficient public service experience will have the opportunity to complete a 300-hour public service internship at a location and position level approved by the MPA Internship Instructor.