- Bachelor’s degree from an accredited institution;
- Three letters of recommendation from undergraduate faculty or work supervisors;
- Current resume;
- Three page essay; *Note: The essay should demonstrate graduate level writing competency and should address long term career goals associated with earning a Master of Public Administration. Students may also discuss passions for public issues or policies and may communicate potential for success in graduate school.
- GRE or GMAT score if undergraduate GPA is less than 3.25 in the last 60 credits of upper division coursework; *Note: The GRE score may be waived at the discretion of the MPA Director for students:
- who have completed at least 18 credits of graduate level coursework, or
- who have significant work experience (at administrative analyst or higher level) in the public or non-profit sector
- All documents must be submitted by the application deadline.