Why FIU MPA?
- The FIU Master of Public Administration (MPA) program prepares students for careers in public service.
- Our 3500+ graduates hold a variety of position in the public and non-profit sector, as well as in private sector firms. Review the MPA Program Data to learn more about how our graduates are making an impact.
- FIU MPA is NASPAA-accredited and is ranked by U.S. News & World Report as the BEST in South Florida and the 9th best online MPA in the country.
Graduate Certificates offered in:
- Homeland Security and Emergency Management
- Human Resource Policy and Management
- Inclusion, Diversity, Equity, Access and Leadership (IDEAL)
- Nonprofit and Community Development
- Public Finance, Procurement, and Contract Management
- Public Management and Civic Leadership
- Urban Policy Innovations